NASCAR Fans mark your calendars to set your DVRs for Daytona Testing Jan 10 – 12 with SPEED and SPEED.com coverage all three days.
SPEED schedule for Daytona testing – all times Eastern and live:
Each day begins at 9am to 12pm on SPEED.com. Coverage continues at 1pm to 5pm on SPEED, with an encore of the 3-5pm sesson at 6pm to 8pm on SPEED. SPEED
Also, SPEED is announcing their coverage of Speedweeks 2013, and the beginning of the new racing season!
Start Times Finalized for Speedweeks 2013 Events
For the fourth straight year the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb 24, NASCAR’s biggest, richest and most prestigious race is scheduled for a 1pm ET start.
The race will be broadcast live on FOX.
Start times for the other remaining events of Budweiser Speedweeks 2013 at Daytona International Speedway are as follows:
- The 51st anniversary Rolex 24 at Daytona GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series race, Jan 26-27, 3:30pm – SPEED
- The Lucas Oil 200 ARCA Racing Series, Saturday, Feb 16, 4:30pm – SPEED
- The Daytona Shootout non-points event, Saturday, Feb 16, 8pm – FOX
- Daytona 500 Qualifying Presented by Kroger, Sunday, Feb 17, 1pm – FOX
- Budweiser Duel at Daytona, Thursday, Feb 21, 2pm – SPEED
- NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Friday, Feb 22, 7:30pm – SPEED
- DRIVE4COPD 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Saturday, Feb 23, 1pm
Penske Racing’s Brad Keselowski will begin his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series title defense in the season-opening 55th annual Daytona 500, which will mark the debut of the new 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car. Dubbed “Gen 6,” the new-look sixth generation cars highlight greater brand identity for the manufacturers.
Matt Kenseth, who won the 2012 Daytona 500 with Roush Fenway Racing, will attempt to be the first driver since Sterling Marlin – 1994/1995 – to win “The Great American Race” for a second straight year with his new team Joe Gibbs Racing. SPEED
More NASCAR Nuggets from the Net… Continue reading