Fan4Racing is always looking for fans willing to blog on our site. Whether you’re a rookie or an experienced blogger is fine with us.
Blogging can be a lot of fun and people really do want to know varying perspectives of what’s happening within our favorite sport.
Fans submitting articles should expect aggressive editing for grammar and flow, for publication-ready approval. With a two-way communication process we work together for the purpose of enhancing your article for publication.
If you have a story or perspective to share or just want to explore and enhance your writing skill let Fan4Racing know – we’re always ready to welcome a new blogger to our site.
We also have Fan Bloggers submitting articles less frequently, as current NASCAR news inspires them to share their views. Are you next?
Make Fan4Racing your blogging home-base as a Fan of NASCAR!
Meet Our Contributing Bloggers Although all of our writers offer their personal commentary at times, each has a special area of focus.
- Founder and Managing Editor – Fan4Racing/Sharon
- Andrew focuses his writing mainly on drivers and teams
- Jason provides all of our Sprint Cup Series race previews/recaps and shares his interviews with NASCAR-related folks.
- Jordan-NASCAR Informer offers his view on the “Hot Topics” of NASCAR
- Michelle focuses her writing mainly on drivers and teams
- Rich offers his expertise in our Q&A Tech Talk feature
- Susanne tends to write about the pit crews and her adventures with Quackers – her traveling companion, of the rubber duck variety – around the industry of NASCAR